Stan's takes pride in being able to offer one of the widest selections of plants
available in Northwest Pennsylvania. Trees, shrubs, perennials and specialty plants cann all be found in one location.
- Over 50 types of Fruit and nut trees
- Over 80 types of Flowering and shade trees, including a variety of selections of: Japanese Maples, Flowering Dogwood, Crabapple, and Evergreen trees (Pine, Spruce, and Fir) Shrubs.
- Well over 100 kinds of deciduous and evergreen shrubs.
- Many different offerings in: Azalea, Boxwood, Euonymus, Heaths/Heathers, Rose-of-Sharon, Hydrangea, Holly, Juniper, Mt. Laurel, Pieris, Potentilla, Rhododendron, Spiraea, Lilac, Yews, Arborvitae, and Viburnum
Stan's offers over 200 kinds of perennials suitable for a variety of garden situations including: alpine, woodland, meadow, and mixed border plantings. Stan's has a great selection of: Daylilies: Over 50 types are offered.
- Iris: 25+ types are offered including German and Siberian Iris.
- Lilies: Over 35 kinds are available including Asiatic, Oriental, and hybrid Tiger types.
- Hosta: Stan's offers old and rare types as well as new introductions totaling over 60 varieties to choose from. Stan's also provides a wide selection in sedums, peonies, poppies, delphinium, phlox, and ferns.
Stan's NURSERY also provides...
- Over 50 types of flowering vines including more than 40 types of clematis.
- Over 50 kinds of small fruits and grapes for the edible garden.
- Over 30 kinds of ornamental grass.
- Over 200 kinds of Roses from Jackson & Perkins, Weeks Roses, and roses from Bailey Nurseries of Minnesota.
- A wide selection of Aquatic plants for the pond or bog garden.
*We do not ship.
Stan's Plant Guarantee
Stan's guarantees its plant stock to be true to variety and in good health at the time of purchase; however, we have no control over environmental conditions or post-purchase care. Plants purchased from Stan's that have been properly planted and cared for are guaranteed 100% for a period of one (1) year. Please notify Stan's within that time period if there is a problem with your purchase. Plants that fail to grow within one (1) year may be exchanged for another of equal value, or store credit with be issued equal to the original purchase price. No Cash Refunds. Stan's requires that all returns be accompanied by the original sales receipt and the failed plant. No replacement or credit will be extended without the receipt.
This guarantee does not apply to:
- Replacement plants, plants purchased with store credit, or sale-priced plants
- Annuals after sixty(60) days of purchase.
- Holiday flowering plants
- Annual flowers or vegetable plants sold prior to May 25th.
- Live Christmas Trees
- Annual and tropical plants are not guaranteed against cold injury.